Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congrats Craig Ruax

Started by james ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Congrats Craig Ruax

4 posts
  1. Craig and I were at the Houston Underwater Photo Society meeting last night. There was an EXCELLENT presentation on diving in the southern Japanese island of Iriomote.

     

    The photo contest topic was Wide Angle.

     

    Craig took 3rd place in the amateur slide (film, ack!) contest with his shot of a ragged toothed or "sand tiger" shark.

     

    Maybe you can post the shot here Craig?

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Thanks James

     

     

    That was this shot...

     

    killerb%20friend.jpg

     

    And don't forget to blow your own trumpet... James placed second in the digital wideangle competion, against some pretty fierce competition, with his recent shot of a manta ray at the Flower Gardens.

  3. Congrats Craig and James!

  4. Here's the second place shot:

     

    DSCF2019_001.jpg

     

    I wish we could post the first place winner - it was excellent. I was really impressed with the digital entries this time around. I would say that there were 4 to 6 that were easily first place winners - but you never know what the judges will pick.

     

    Cheers

    James

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.