Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Newbie

Started by Shannon Hurley ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie

1 posts
  1. Hi Guys!

     

    Ok so I know this is a real simple and dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway!!

    I am young and really really new to the world of photography. I currently manage a diving shop in Oz, which has sparked my passion for photographing marine life!

    I was hoping that I could get some advice from the more experienced?

    I have yet to start underwater photography, but am wanting to take it seriously!

    I am in a pickle, whether to start with something simple such as Canon G11, or just get DSLR straight up such as the 40D.

    I am thinking maybe the G11 will be more simple so I can practice on that first, considering I havn't got alot of experience, but on the other hand, if I am going to take it seriously, why not get a DSLR straight up and learn on that?

     

    Ant thoughts, recommendation, feedback on these cams would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you soon!! :island:

     

    Shan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.