Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

XMP files.

Started by Steve K ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

XMP files.

2 posts
  1. Hello Guys,

     

    I've been generating a lot of Adobe xmp files while working in photoshop. I understand that they store metadata for digital photo files that I have been working on. I just don't know how to handle them. Should I leave them with the particular file photo that it belongs too or does it make sense to create a new folder, call it "xmp files" and store all of the xmp files that I generate in there?

  2. Hello Guys,

     

    I've been generating a lot of Adobe xmp files while working in photoshop. I understand that they store metadata for digital photo files that I have been working on. I just don't know how to handle them. Should I leave them with the particular file photo that it belongs too or does it make sense to create a new folder, call it "xmp files" and store all of the xmp files that I generate in there?

     

    You don't need to handle them at all ... leave them be as they need to stay in the same directory with the related image file.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.