Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Take a closer look

Started by edmond320 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Take a closer look

3 posts
  1. Hi Everybody,

    Try to learn shoting macro, footage were taken at Mabul,Kapalai

  2. Thanks Edmond!

    What were you using to shoot it? Were you using a tripod on any of the shots are all hand held?

     

    :island:

    Steve

  3. Thanks Edmond!

    What were you using to shoot it? Were you using a tripod on any of the shots are all hand held?

     

    :island:

    Steve

    No tripod, hand held with a tired arm. Believe it or not, I put a subsee magnifier on top of the Fathom WP80. Why? because I want to shot wide and macro during the same dive, and the WP80 is not interchangeable underwater.

    How? I made a custom ring to hold the subsee and attach it on top of the WP80 when I needed to shoot macro. Focus, Zoom in beyond the custom ring and start shotting macro.

    Better to show you the picture of the set up later.

    Thank you for watching, Steve. Trying to learn more from all of you guys. :)

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.