Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Manderin Mating, Flamboyant Cuttlefish

Started by edmond320 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Manderin Mating, Flamboyant Cuttlefish

1 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    Very lucky that I can shot a hunting flamboyant and mating manderin fish.

    Sorry for the typo of "Flamboyant" at the beginning of the video, but don't border to change and reload to youtube.

    The footage of the Flamboyant appear with a blur spot because I left a tiny drop of water inside the dome before I close the housing.

    I learn a lesson now :island:

    Enjoy !!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.