Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon 7D on my steadycam

Started by wagsy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 7D on my steadycam

2 posts
  1. I know its not underwater footage but Im sure my 7D will go under one day.

    So in the meantime I'm learning how to drive it best.

     

    Here is a little clip with my 7D on my Blackbird Steady Cam, first go...yeh I know it's abit wobbly still..

    I used a custom profile on the 7D to get those colours.

     

  2. Wags,

     

    Good effort for the first time on a steady cam, they take a bit of getting used to. Love the colours of the 7D, looks fantastic.

     

    Jon

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.