Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bali- Tulamben Video

Started by wagsy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Bali- Tulamben Video

4 posts
  1. Here is my Bali-Tulamben video with the new 95 degree port.

    Hopefully the water conditions will be better when I get back there in early March.

     

    [vimeo]8956450[/vimeo]

  2. Thanks Paul,

    How many different dive sites are included? I'm heading to Bali in July and have 4 days to dive around the island. I was wondering if the Liberty should be on my list. You've elegantly answered my question. Loved the sequence with the diver drifting down and you staying with him. The pull back from the Bumphead parrot to see the school is special too. Really appreciate the effort to share this.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Paul,

    Thanks for sharing! Gotta love the Liberty Wreck! We were there in November and could have dived that site every day! The school of bumpheads was cool!

     

    Jen

  4. Thanks Paul,

    How many different dive sites are included? I'm heading to Bali in July and have 4 days to dive around the island. I was wondering if the Liberty should be on my list. You've elegantly answered my question. Loved the sequence with the diver drifting down and you staying with him. The pull back from the Bumphead parrot to see the school is special too. Really appreciate the effort to share this.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

     

    Hi Steve, diving the Liberty is very easy, just walk into the water and you are on it.

    I'm making another clip up and will load it up when done.

     

    There are other sites you can do from the shop but the water was too stirred up for me to do any, but I'm back there in March... so lets see how I go this time.

    You can do as many dives per day as you want.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.