Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

CNN Travel Snaphot-of-the-Day

Started by jimbo1946 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

CNN Travel Snaphot-of-the-Day

5 posts
  1. Feel free to flame me - this is not an underwater photo. The wife/dive buddy and I were in Grand Teton National Park a few days ago, and one of my photos is the cnn.com Travel Snaphot-of-the-Day for Tuesday, October 7. They usually change it, so if you miss it, look in the archives. It's the oxbow lake view in Grand Teton (Wyoming).

     

    http://www.cnn.com/TRAVEL/

     

     

    There is actually a tenuous link to underwater photography. I was using a Nikon 12-24mm DX lens with the D100. I bought the lens primarily for underwater use, but it's a great land lens, especially since Cybergoldfish borrowed my 14mm.

     

    Now... unleash the flames!

     

    :angryfire:

  2. Beautiful Jim, No flames here. Good job.

    Rand

  3. Way to go Jim!...........I love the Grand Tetons

     

    Karl

  4. Really really nice shot, no flames from me. I've got to get to the Tetons some day.

  5. Thanks, folks. I was just blown away by the autumn beauty of the Tetons.

     

    If only they were underwater...

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.