Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tripod with Sea & Sea housings

Started by tobbe ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Tripod with Sea & Sea housings

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    How do you people use a tripod with DSLR housings like Sea & sea, and how do you mount it on a DPV when there are no screw hole like on most P&S-housings?

    I have a D300 with a Sea&sea housing and I'm thinking of upgrading to a D300s to use it for video as well.

     

    /Tobbe

    Edited by tobbe
  2. I just read on the sea & sea product information page for the MDX-D300s that it will be furnished with a tripod socket. I think there are some new buttons as well on the D300s that requires additional controls for the housing. A backside-upgrade for the MDX-D300 with those would be nice.

    Edited by tobbe
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.