Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Where to buy ScubaPro hooded vest online?

Started by echeng ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to buy ScubaPro hooded vest online?

7 posts
  1. Hey guys -- do any of you know where I might be able to purchase a ScubaPro hooded vest online? I love the 2.5mm / 0.5mm vest ( http://www.scubapro.com/americas/english/s...its/hooded-vest ), but finally retired my last one (I cut the hood off of it and used it as a vest).

    A couple of places in Australia/Asia (Dive Australia and some Taiwan shop). For US, call Hollywood divers, they will take your order over the phone and ship to you but not real on-line store.

    Bill

  2. Found a couple of places thhat had them in stock, mostly ex-US it looked like

     

    Scuba Store

     

    Place in Tx, does not have an on-line cart, but worh a call?

     

    Lone Star

     

    The shop where I got mine is closed until Monday, but if you get into a jam with this, I can give them a call and see if they have them still

  3. I think ScubaPro's ban on online sales (in the US, at least) extends to their wetsuit line as well, which is why you can't really find them online among the usual US vendors. Out of the country, on the other hand...

  4. Hey guys -- do any of you know where I might be able to purchase a ScubaPro hooded vest online? I love the 2.5mm / 0.5mm vest ( http://www.scubapro.com/americas/english/s...its/hooded-vest ), but finally retired my last one (I cut the hood off of it and used it as a vest).

     

    Search for one floating in the bahamas! Mine was blown off the back of the Shear Water on the last Bahamas trip i did...

  5. Search for one floating in the bahamas! Mine was blown off the back of the Shear Water on the last Bahamas trip i did...

     

    And if you do manage to find it Eric, you might be able to make 2 out of it. :P

     

    (No offence meant there Alex but I know you are built like me) and Eric looks a little bit thinner than us.

     

    Stew

  6. What's this talk about large objects?

     

    I'm going to try to order it from my local dive shop (Bamboo Reef). They said that they wouldn't know if they could do it until Monday. If they can't, I'll call Hollywood (which is where I got my last one).

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.