Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

POTW

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

POTW

4 posts
  1. I looked at the winning shot for the " comedy " competition and didnt realize it was for the " comedy " but thought it was for the predation/feeding competition. It seems it would almost fall into that competition as well.

     

    Stew

  2. :P Indeed...
  3. Ha ha! I dont have to look as I thought the same thing earlier!!

  4. Ha ha! I dont have to look as I thought the same thing earlier!!

     

    Glad to know I am not the only mad one around here !!! :P

    Edited by stewsmith
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.