Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 60mm Ikelite port

Started by MattSlatts ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 60mm Ikelite port

1 posts
  1. Hey guys,

    I think the port that people use for the canon 60mm (on 450D) is the flat port (5502).

     

    I have found that the lens also fits in the 5503.5 as I have used it.

     

    My questions

     

    I realise that this preserves its effective view of 96mm (1.6 X 60 for cropped sensor) but what kind of quality reduction should I expect if any?

    What are the advantages of using the flat port?

    Should I just get the flat port?

     

    Going to North Sulawesi in 6 weeks so want my maco sorted

    Thanks

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.