I've sold my Hugyfot housing to a gentleman in Germany, so I'm about to purchase an Aquatica housing for my 5D mark II.
One of my big complaints with the Hugyfot was edge sharpness when using my 10-22mm with their 4"(?) mini-dome, even with every combination of diopter I tried. So... I'd rather not repeat the same mistake again.
Aquatica sells three dome ports - 6", 8", and 9". The 9" is out of my budget, which leaves the 6" and 8" domes. I don't want the same sharpness problems I had with my Hugyfot's 4" dome, but I still need to transport the new package around. Specifically, I really want all my UW camera gear to fit in my Pelican 1514, as it did before. If that won't be possible, then so be it, but the requirement is high on my list.
So... what are the advantages of one size over the other? I don't do over/under shots (at least not on a regular basis), but are the other advantages of the larger dome? The price difference really isn't an issue at this point. Are there any limitations to the 6" dome that I'll run into?
I'm looking at using the Canon 17-40mm and Canon 15mm fisheye lenses.
Also, for size reference, what dome port is pictured in this gallery? The 6"?