Hi
I am looking to buy the canon 10-22mm lens and use an ikelite housing. My research shows that the modular 8" is the way to go. Is this the case?
If so, what modular part no's are need for the lens to fit?
many thanks
Nic
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by nicdives ·
Read-only discussion
Hi
I am looking to buy the canon 10-22mm lens and use an ikelite housing. My research shows that the modular 8" is the way to go. Is this the case?
If so, what modular part no's are need for the lens to fit?
many thanks
Nic
To look it up go here:
http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/2port_canon.html
It lists the choices for Modular and Standard port systems, or even better email Ike with the question.
The port chart shows a Canon 10-20 EFS (is that the lens?). I'd go with the big dome.
Hi Nic,
I have a Ikelite housing for my Canon 40D. I use a Modular dome on it and love the quality that I get from my 10-22 mm lens that I use. Extra pieces you might need are a Dome port which screws onto (into) the Modular which covers & protects the lens & zoom gearing sleeve that you would also need to get. But best for you, is to look up on Ikelite's sight, to get all the relevent pieces and part's you would need. As far as lights are concerned I have to DS 250's which are great. There are many good housing's out there but be 100% committed on what you want as they are not cheap, but that's what I have and use.
Cheers
Mark
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.