I received my Winter 2010 Issue of Alert Diver today and was delighted to see an 8 page Interview of legendary Underwater Photographer and Publisher Jerry Greenberg by publisher Stephen Frink.
Well done, Steve
Read-only discussion
I received my Winter 2010 Issue of Alert Diver today and was delighted to see an 8 page Interview of legendary Underwater Photographer and Publisher Jerry Greenberg by publisher Stephen Frink.
Well done, Steve
I received my Winter 2010 Issue of Alert Diver today and was delighted to see an 8 page Interview of legendary Underwater Photographer and Publisher Jerry Greenberg by publisher Stephen Frink.
Well done, Steve
Thanks Bernie. As you well know, Jerry has been a long-time friend and mentor, as well as an inspirational force in UW photography. It was a pleasure to be able to tell at least a portion of his story.
I like that he shoots a DX-1G with a homemade tray, Nikonos 15mm vf and does not use computerss, amazing man. He also states he does not care for dSLRs and prefers the ergonomics of a compact.
His images over the years are iconic classics. great article.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.