Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

S&S Optical Dome Quality

Started by bkkchriss4 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

S&S Optical Dome Quality

3 posts
  1. What are peoples experience with the Sea & Sea Optical Dome? I am thinking of picking one up to use mainly with the Tokina 10-17 and I like the size of the dome versus a bigger 8-9.5 in dome. I might use it every once in a while with something else, maybe a 11-16 or something wide rect like that, but mainly the 10-17.

  2. I am happy with mine. I used it for my 10.5mm FE and 17-35mm (extension ring required).

  3. What are peoples experience with the Sea & Sea Optical Dome? I am thinking of picking one up to use mainly with the Tokina 10-17 and I like the size of the dome versus a bigger 8-9.5 in dome. I might use it every once in a while with something else, maybe a 11-16 or something wide rect like that, but mainly the 10-17.

    [/quote

     

     

     

     

    Excellent!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.