Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Audio accompanyment to DVD

Started by MrFish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Audio accompanyment to DVD

3 posts
  1. I am in the process of editing a couple of diving videos to put onto a DVD.

    But i am somewhat uncertain about what background music to put on.

     

    My initial thoughts are a something classical such as Debussey. Any recommendations?

  2. Yeah - if you intend to distribute it, figure out the copyright issues before you do it, or buy something like Screenblast ACID and roll your own (the latter is a lot of work, the former can be a lot of money!)

     

    None of this matters if its all for your own personal use; my personal favorites for "for my screen/home only" include Yanni and various classical compositions.

  3. How about music from Robbie Williams' Well Swung album? :D I particularly liked Beyond the Sea, one of the songs I used for a slideshow VCD of my still shots. I was amused when I saw Finding Nemo and heard the song during the credits part of the movie. For classical, Rachmaninof is also good.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.