My little Tulamben promo on the Liberty Wreck in Bali for the dive shop there.
Edit the Raw m2t files as is on my PC laptop (EDIUS) while laying back in bed on the mine site last swing.
EVO Housing
New 95 CrystaOptix Port
Discovery G3 Light
Sony A1 Camera
Nice job on the video - it gives a good feel of what the wreck dive is like.
Are you up in the sunny Pilbara too Wagsy? I'm currently looking at a 2/2 FIFO job with the off weeks in Bali or elsewhere.
Yeh the water was not the best when I was there but will have another go soon.
No, I was out in the Tanami desert but will be on Barrow Island soon. (Gorgon Project).
If you can put up with it....its easy money.
Nice job Wags. Love the shot where your mate points and those batfish are waiting round the corner. Nice school of parrotfish there too.
Have you just got one light there? Judging by some of the reflections off those fish it's seriously bright and you must have it pretty close to your port?
Thanks, will get back there soon and gets some more on the other sites.
That Bat Fish shot was at the bow around 30 meters.
Yep just one Discovery G3 light. I don''t think any LED light would come close to what this thing puts out.
If you had two, it would be complete overkill for this little setup.