Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Your welcome, future Canon Rebel Shooters!

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Your welcome, future Canon Rebel Shooters!

4 posts
  1. I see Blake showing a Canon DREBEL (digital Rebel) prototype at DEMA. I guess I convinced Blake that this could be a good reason to look at housing a Canon. I'm not sure I actually convinced him, but I did plant the seed.

     

    Anyone have an idea what the INON optical converter is? as in what does it do?

  2. Yes - But I can't tell you.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Does than sea+sea housing for the canon speedlite work with their 3060 housing?

    I wouldn't mind having access to d-ttl for macro

  4. Hi Chris,

     

    You will need a 6-pin E-TTL bulkhead to use the housed canon speedlites.

     

    Cheers

    James

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.