Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Shrimps & Nudi ID's required to complete my new gallery please

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Shrimps & Nudi ID's required to complete my new gallery please

7 posts
  1. http://www.scubysnaps.com/uk/Underwater_Ga...ges/Manado.html

     

    I have a couple of old books from 8 yrs ago I found when I used to run a marine aquarium (boo..hiss!!) Scott W michaels over 500 marinefish and Julian Sprungs coral's, and i did my best id ing all my pics but theres a few left over

     

    Please can anyone help on the ones i am not too descriptive on?

    ta

    Paul

    Edited by Scubysnaps
  2. http://www.scubysnaps.com/uk/Underwater_Ga...ges/Manado.html

     

    I have a couple of old books from 8 yrs ago I found when I used to run a marine aquarium (boo..hiss!!) Scott W michaels over 500 marinefish and Julian Sprungs coral's, and i did my best id ing all my pics but theres a few left over

     

    Please can anyone help on the ones i am not too descriptive on?

    ta

    Paul

     

    The two turtles look to me to be Green Turtles from what I am seeing in the photos.

     

    Seems they are Found there?

  3. Thanks bud, I thought they were, the main reason I didnt put them down as that is because they were'nt actually green! more brown, but didnt like calling them that if I wasn't so sure...if you get me drift ;)

  4. Paul, can you please post a list of your current id's and photo numbers on here in a column and i'll paste it back with a load of id's for you.

  5. 07_manado_4629: Napolean snake eel Ophichthus bonaparti

    Dancing shrimp

    06_manado_3929: Urocaridella sp.

    Shrimp on Bubble coral

    06_manado_4068: Vir philippensis

    Nudibranch

    lembeh-1618: Hypselodoris infucata

    Nudibranch

    05_manado_3751: Hypselodoris apolegma

    Nudibranch

    05_manado_3727: Glossodoris cincta

    Nudibranch

    03_lembeh_3148: Fire worm, Chloeia sp.

    Scorpionfish

    lembeh-1579: Spiny devilfish: Inimicus didactylus

    Shrimp on plate coral

    07_manado_4482: Periclimenes sarasvati

    Rose Coral

    05_manado_3654: Nudibranch eggs: Hexabranchus sanguineus

     

    More when I get a minute....

    Cheers,

    Marli

    Edited by scubamarli
  6. Rose Coral

    05_manado_3654: Nudibranch eggs: Hexabranchus sanguineus

     

    Wow! Nudibranch eggs ;) amazing how they can be so pretty!!

    Thank you soo much Marli for your help ;)

     

    Theres only a few left now Nick, if you get chance to run your eye over the gallery, most of thwm have names now, if you disagree with any please let me know, as a few of mine were only assumptions

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.