Eric and I are working on the show report now (yes, it's 2am on Friday night - that's devotion for 'ya!) and should have it up soon. In two days, we have taken hundreds of photos and talked to a bunch of friendly and enthusiastic underwater photo folks. Y'all can look fwd to some great equipment reviews in the future when we can get our hands on some of this wonderful new stuff!
Miami is great and I've realy enjoyed walking around in South Beach. The people here are really "healthy."
Tomorrow is our "fun day" for socializing and catching up with friends - and then some diving on Sunday if we're lucky.
Cheers
James
"Healthy" is right.
Copied from the announcement thread:
Instead of going out and partying (because you know we are such big partying folk), James and I have just completed a preliminary DEMA report. This report features all of the digital imaging products that we currently know about here at DEMA! Check it out, and share it with your friends.