Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

rough ride

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

rough ride

5 posts
  1. I am never going to say " that rib ride was rough " again

     

     

    Stew

  2. I am never going to say " that rib ride was rough " again

     

     

    Stew

     

    Ouch, that was harsh. I was actually on a Ferry Crossing that was pretty bad like that - without going into details, very few of us were not sick, I think we were the ones who took some pills before going on, but it was still brutal. And cold. And I am now having a flashback and getting quesy...

  3. On a school trip to France we were on route home and encountered what seemed like very similar swells... There was 'sorry peeps' puke going up and down the walk ways from dozens of seasick peeps... It was 5-6 hours of hell... I think the cheap French lager helped as I thought it was awesome...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Feeling ill just looking at it.

  5. Wonder where that was; brought back memories of a ferry ride from Anglesy to Dublin across the Irish Sea some years ago. First my chicken turned green on my plate at dinner, then had to negotiate all the barf in the dining room to get outside to get rid of dinner.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.