I thought someone might have posted something by now as it was announced last Thursday - DP Review
18mp at that price will probably interest quite a few.
Read-only discussion
I thought someone might have posted something by now as it was announced last Thursday - DP Review
18mp at that price will probably interest quite a few.
Some say 550D, others say Rebel T2i
. There was an article posted on the Wetpixel homepage last week:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/canon-annou...-new-rebel-t2i/
Some say 550D, others say Rebel T2i. There was an article posted on the Wetpixel homepage last week:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/canon-annou...-new-rebel-t2i/
Right now I think that the appropriate reply is D'oh!
A whole week ? - then it is time for a Nikon response methinks....
Paul C (No - please - I can't afford it)
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.