Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

need help figuring out the title of a underwater documentary

Started by pool_dude ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

need help figuring out the title of a underwater documentary

2 posts
  1. I am trying to remember the title of a underwater documentary that I watched about a year ago. I can't remember which nature channel I saw it on. What I do remember is that it showed two guys freediving to 90 ft and capturing a tiger shark and oceanic white tip on video followed by the same two guys freediving in one of the sardine runs and also capturing it in video.

     

    I am trying to remember the title because I found it quite amazing that these guys didnt even use scuba gear, and I thought it would be great to watch it again.

     

    Thanks to those who respond.

  2. I am trying to remember the title of a underwater documentary that I watched about a year ago. I can't remember which nature channel I saw it on. What I do remember is that it showed two guys freediving to 90 ft and capturing a tiger shark and oceanic white tip on video followed by the same two guys freediving in one of the sardine runs and also capturing it in video.

     

    I am trying to remember the title because I found it quite amazing that these guys didnt even use scuba gear, and I thought it would be great to watch it again.

     

    Thanks to those who respond.

     

     

    Well,

     

    if someone would ask me about film, tiger sharks and free diving (and freediving) I would recommend to check the website of Mr. Ralf Kiefner and Ms Andrea Ramalho. Beautiful and very talented people...

     

    http://www.ocean-pix.de/

     

    Best,

    Jules

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.