Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 10-20mm F3.5

Started by RedSeaDiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 10-20mm F3.5

3 posts
  1. Is anyone using the new-ish constant F3.5 Sigma 10-20mm lens?

     

    If so any opinions would be appreciated. I looked on DPreview but they didn't have a review of it.

  2. Damn - I was hoping someone may have had one by now.

  3. I just bought the f 4-5.5 version for two reasons that both precluded the 3.3 lens- the 82mm size wont allow me to attach a zoom gear and I was worried the size of the barrel wouldnt fit through my extension ports. Reason two is that I dont really need the extra light for most of what I shoot. The lens I got is optimized at f8, I believe, and that is probably right around where Ill shoot it as all of my wide angle shooting is typically looking for depth of field and near/far exaggerations.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.