Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

upgrading oly5050

Started by toriw1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

upgrading oly5050

1 posts
  1. Hi! I have been using an Oly5050 with pt015 housing for about 7 or 8 years now. I use my 5050 on land also. Currently I have no underwater lighting and I have seen that some of the lighting options for this camera have been discontinued. I have been pleased with my camera for underwater use but I really would like to upgrade to a land camera with greater than my current 5 megapixels. I am torn b/c I know that I do not have the money to upgrade my underwater camera/housing etc. Could you all give me some advice on lighting options for my current set up? Any chance pricing has come down on rigs in the last several years (haha ;) )? Thanks in advance!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.