Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Palau - Ocean Hunter III video

Started by matdiver1234 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Palau - Ocean Hunter III video

1 posts
  1. Hi, here's the link to a 13 min. video I made from my trip to Palau in November:

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/9570199

     

    The compression required for vimeo is a bit horrid in places, but I'm struggling with Handbrake's avi/mp4 conversion at the moment.

     

    I know it's a bit long, so if you're at work and just want to skip through: after the dolphins at the beginning there are some cool mantas, a krait and a few sharks, then around 6'30" there are some more sharks, and the nautilus is around 10'30".

     

    Cheers,

    Mat

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.