Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Photoshop On The iPhone

Started by TheRealDrew ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop On The iPhone

3 posts
  1. It is not Aperture, Lightroom or even full blown Photoshop, but still interesting anyway. Hopefully this can carry through to more powerful iPad programs

     

    Photoshop On iPhone

     

    Another App

  2. Any iPhone app will work on the iPad.

     

    Isn't that app to work on iPhone taken photos? As I understand the iPad won't come with a camera initially. So it doesn't look like there will be any use for this app. I would think an iPad optimized version of iPhoto would be the way to go.

  3. Any iPhone app will work on the iPad.

     

    Yup, but hopefully they design it for full size and perhaps do a bit more due to the iPads size and power compared to the iPhone

     

    Isn't that app to work on iPhone taken photos? As I understand the iPad won't come with a camera initially. So it doesn't look like there will be any use for this app. I would think an iPad optimized version of iPhoto would be the way to go.

     

     

    I think iPhoto would be great and since iWork is there already on the iPad, I would bet (hope) Apple is looking at it. Also there has been rumors that the iPad actually has a place for a camera already in it. Who knows, that could be a last minute announcement prior to launch. They have done things like that beore.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.