Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sealife DC800 need immediate help!

Started by chavala ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sealife DC800 need immediate help!

4 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I'm in Tulamben right now and suddenly my strobe is not firing. It's not the actual flash itself as it works when i hit Test button. Not camera. Tried trimming optical cable at both ends.

    Tried taking cable off and firing directly into op cable "hole" -- nada.

    Any other ideas?

     

    I leave for Wakatobi March 2 -- Don't usually go to those $$$ dive resorts and will be very sad not taking photos.

    Thinking of trying to find a camera repair place in Denpasar -- any recommends?

     

    I just said yesterday I think it's finally time to upgrade to a DSL and think I jinxed myself. Camera is saying FU and your upgrade.

  2. Hi,

    What strobe are you using? It sounds like maybe a setting issue? Was everything working before you left on the trip?

     

    Steve

  3. thanks for the reply steve. i figured it out -- somehow the pre-flash setting jarred loose. I am all sorted out now and ready to take thousands of photos at wakatobi. but i know it's definitely time for an upgrade!

  4. That's great! Have a wonderful trip and say Hi to Neptune for me.

     

    Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.