Think any housing has a port that would let you fit this sucker in?:
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by chrisg ·
Read-only discussion
Think any housing has a port that would let you fit this sucker in?:
It's an interesting product. 3-D photography was very popular back in the 1950s (even into the 1970s, I had fun with a Stereo Realist until it got too hard to find places to process the film), but I doubt if there's enough interest today for 3-D to come back.
On the other hand, I saw a kid with a hula hoop last week.
![]()
British photographer Les Kemp has been doing 3D underwater on film for a long time. I have seen his full colour 3D slide shows (you have to wear polarised glasses) and they are really awesome.
The only downside is that he used a Nikonos V for the photography (fitted with a double lens a bit like this) - so the images are not as amazing as his SLR shots. He has for years said that he is working on a new AV of 3D images, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.