Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

anyone drive a wrangler rubicon or sahara or x or sport?

Started by pool_dude ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

anyone drive a wrangler rubicon or sahara or x or sport?

4 posts
  1. I would love to hear some people's experience with them before I consider making the big purchase.

  2. I would love to hear some people's experience with them before I consider making the big purchase.

     

    While not a Wrangler I did own a Cherokee Sport for years and loved it. I also work in Toledo where they are built so I'm pretty familiar with them. I never went the Wrangler route because they don't have much storage in the back with the exception of the Unlimiteds, which are very pricey. If I didn't drive 35,000 miles a year I'd look heavily at an Unlimited, which my wife almost bought but didn't think it was suitable for us with a young child and more on the way.

  3. I would love to hear some people's experience with them before I consider making the big purchase.

     

    I have a Wrangler. Let's see, it is a Jeep so the soft top leaks and there is lots of noise from flapping. Uh, it corners, uh, like a Jeep meaning a brick on roller skates corners better. Fuel economy, are you kidding, who cares about that, it sucks gas like the stuff sells for 33 cents. Quiet and smooth, nope, how about clunky and bumpy better describes it. Refined, buy a BMW, a Jeep is closer to a buckboard wagon with steel wheels. Room, nope, get in the back seat, nope, just take it out and put it back in when you trade it. Power, nope, a 50cc scooter can pass you. Aerodynamic, you must be kidding. Why have a Jeep, if you have to ask, you better not. The answer, because it is a Jeep.

    Edited by crawdad
  4. its the most inpracticle fun mobile you will ever own.

     

    i had an old YJ and it rocked. why i dont have it anymore...... i moved country.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.