Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Amazon picked up my camera and aquatica gear by mistake

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Amazon picked up my camera and aquatica gear by mistake

6 posts
  1. My camera lens and aquatica port was waiting for a collection from a friend for fine tuning of my Aquatica housing....but so was an Amazon guillotine return, now Amazon have my camera equipmrnt by mistake ;) and Kevin of Aquaphot has a guillotine!

    Am I allowed to swear on here :)

    Amazon and City Link are both on the case...hopefully they may find the box, no receipt was handed over for collection and no address was on the box either as it was being collected on behalf of Aquaphot.

    How I learn from my mistakes :huh:

  2. My camera lens and aquatica port was waiting for a collection from a friend for fine tuning of my Aquatica housing....but so was an Amazon guillotine return, now Amazon have my camera equipmrnt by mistake ;) and Kevin of Aquaphot has a guillotine!

    Am I allowed to swear on here :)

    Amazon and City Link are both on the case...hopefully they may find the box, no receipt was handed over for collection and no address was on the box either as it was being collected on behalf of Aquaphot.

    How I learn from my mistakes :huh:

     

    if you get the guilotine back will it be big enough for you to chop that head of yours off.

    I hope it all sorts itself out.

    Stew

  3. Yeah cheers Stew! :) theres been a lot of jokes about the guillotine lately!

  4. Any news on the housing, hopefully you got it back. Kevin has just serviced my Aquatica housing , fortunately no delivery problems.

  5. Oh no!! Hope you got it back!

  6. Hi guys,

    Yeah cheers :)

    Got it back but just a little embarrassed to bring this thread up again, I got it back after constant twice daily calls tyo Amazon, after 3 days I eventually got someone who actually assured me he would call me back, and he did, a day later with good news, couldnt get in touch with swansea myself only amazon at dublin, Kevin did a grand job.....as ever (thanks to Aquatica :))! Just got it back from a 4 day trip to Richelieu rock...but forgot my saddle :( but still managed to use it on 4 dives, developing them as I speak

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.