Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Monthly Photo Contest Assistance for a newbie

Started by silvernt15 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Monthly Photo Contest Assistance for a newbie

3 posts
  1. All

    OK - I have tried 3 times now to post an entry to the Weekly Photo Contest. Yesterday I was successful in posting a photo, but I got the big "?" and I assumed that my photo was too large. So tonight I saved the photo to a smaller size. I have tried twice to upload, it spins for awhile, then the screen goes blank. I go to the contest home page and my photo is not there. Any suggestions?

     

    Also, the contest rules tell me I must have the bottom 4 boxes of my profile "for contests" completed. I cannot find these boxes on my profile.

     

    Please don't think I am a total OE. I have posted photos before, but for some reason I am just having issues tonight.

     

    Thanks in advance.

  2. What are the filetype and size of the photos you are trying to upload?

  3. What are the filetype and size of the photos you are trying to upload?

     

    jpeg and the file size is now 485KB. Original size (saving as medium) was 2.7MB.

     

     

    It may be my dsl tonight. I just did a speed test and the upload speed is very low.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.