Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Beginners course

Started by foley ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Beginners course

4 posts
  1. Hi out there,

     

    I'm new to UW photography, but I have bought my gear and now I'm redy..

     

    Where are there courses for beginners like me? Is there a place where I can hire an experienced UW photography instructor for a week to get me started?

     

    Foley

  2. Where are you located? I'll bet just about any 'Wetpixeler' in your area would help you.

  3. Where are you located? I'll bet just about any 'Wetpixeler' in your area would help you.

     

    I'm living in Denmark - but are able to paticipate in a couse anywhere, preferably a little more excotic places than Denmark :-)

  4. Ever thought about Palau? Diverse subjects from Mantas, Wrecks, Sharks, Corals, Macro, Caves.

    When are you thinking of traveling?

     

    Cheers

     

    Richard

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.