Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Does Your S90 Have Sound On Video Playback?

Started by TropicalSnorkeler ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Does Your S90 Have Sound On Video Playback?

2 posts
  1. Problem solved before I got a response. I would have deleted this post, but I don't see how.

    Edited by TropicalSnorkeler
  2. Yes, it does. The speaker is behind the four little holes right above the Playback button on the back of the camera. (on the back, just to the right of the ridge/thumb grip below the top mode dial)

     

    Perhaps you just need to turn the volume up? Pressing up and down on the ring during playback adjusts the volume. (there is a little volume level meter all the way to the right, next to the scissors icon)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.