Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dallas

Started by Stroz ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Dallas

1 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I am heading down to Dallas TX next week (Ocotber 19 - 24) for a week, possibly three.

    Does anyone know of a good reputable store where I can go and pick up a Digital Underwater system off the shelf?

     

    I am thinking of an Olympus C-5050 with PT-015 housing and a strobe as that seems to be the most talked about system in these forums.

     

    Another system I am thinking about is the new Sea and Sea /Richo 3.1 camera / housing / strobe system. Any comments on that system.

     

    Another question – What is the best strobe value / money to put on a PT –015?

     

    Thanks in advance from a total newbie.

     

    Patrick

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.