Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Astia processing

Started by H2O lover ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Astia processing

2 posts
  1. Who do you use for your E6 processing?

    I have found a few places online that will process E6 and they are about 1/2 the price my local photo shop charges. I know should be supporting my local business but these guys are rude and not very helpful. They act as if they are doing me a favor by taking my money. If it makes a difference I'm shooting Astia 100.

    Thanks John

  2. Who do you use for your E6 processing?

    I have found a few places online that will process E6 and they are about 1/2 the price my local photo shop charges. I know should be supporting my local business but these guys are rude and not very helpful. They act as if they are doing me a favor by taking my money. If it makes a difference I'm shooting Astia 100.

    Thanks John

     

    Astia is a great UW film.

     

    If you can find someone that processes in the Fuji equivelant chemistry (CR56 i think) you will be even happier with your results, I know I saw a difference going from the Kodak E6 product to the Fuji soup.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.