Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite housing mod

Started by Chris Yorke ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite housing mod

3 posts
  1. So, I have had the ikelite mod done to my housing, four port clips and the threaded part fitted on top. Now I understand it is for fitment of focus lights but can some one please tell me where i can get the parts to FIT this thread to enable me to attach a focus light.

     

    Funny thing about this is ikelite don't list anything to go into it?

     

    Any help on this would be most grateful. :drink:

  2. So, I have had the ikelite mod done to my housing, four port clips and the threaded part fitted on top. Now I understand it is for fitment of focus lights but can some one please tell me where i can get the parts to FIT this thread to enable me to attach a focus light.

     

    Funny thing about this is ikelite don't list anything to go into it?

     

    Any help on this would be most grateful. :drink:

     

    As noted above the piece available through reefphotovideo.com (and others I'm sure) works perfectly.

     

    SD

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.