Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel at Antibes (Oct 28-Nov 3)

Started by Alexis ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel at Antibes (Oct 28-Nov 3)

11 posts
  1. I'll be in Juan les Pins / antibes, for a totally other reason (even didn't know it was the festival at that dates), we'll be doing a medical study about diabetic divers and will be very busy.

    I guess i'll be able to find some time to go the festival, or have a beer at night if anyone's there

     

    Alex

  2. I'll be there! Maybe we can meet up.

  3. That's pretty cool! :( I ran it through babelfish to get a general idea of what they were saying. Maybe people will come up and introduce themselves at Antibes. I'd love to meet up...

  4. Hello all;

     

    Ok first I introduce my self, I'm french (nobody is perfect) and in the life I live in the french site (the best french site ;-)) dealing with dive, and so underwater photography. The site that pointed out Paul (hello Paul :blink:). Huuuuuuum in fact in the real life, when I'm not underwater or on the "http://www.plongeur.com" I'm Ph-D student on Oceanography.

     

    Do I say, I'm french ??? So I would like to apologize for my bad english, I'm worst than a spanish cow :P

     

    What talk about the topic (yeap with my english I will try to translate, don't laughing please), May be more an abstract than a translation :blink:

     

    In the beginning,it's about the work of Eric that I pointed out for the paticipants of plongeur.com, just because I was amazing about your work a good translation could be "Whaaaaaaouuuuuuu"). And as the world is really small, one of our members pointed out that site. he says that it's with wetpixel that he learn so much about underwater photography and that you are in advance of numeric in comparison to us. And I'have to say it's the truth !

     

    In fact, from "plongeur.com", I think that we are on this site about 4 (already, it's like an invasion, no ? I think it's link to the quality of the informations that we could find on wetpixel !!!), you know already Pierre Courty (I see his fabulous work on this site), Digben (I think he has changed his login but he's the guy which pointed out this site), Paul (3@5), Flo (which have no posted but I see her on the site) and me.

     

    Eric or other members of this forum, we'll be glad to see you at Antibes or on the plongeur.com. For regognized the plongeur.com members we have (sinced just one month) fabulous tshirt named "plongeur.com" :

    http://www.plongeur.com/produits.php

     

     

    Ok I whish that somenone could understand something :(.

  5. :( salut coco!!

    eric ,i think it would be really cool to meet up at antibes, and i think some of the guys of plongeur.com would want to do that as well. you can recognise them as they are starting to wear a tshirt with the site's logo on it at least some of them.

    hope to see you in antibes...

    /paul

  6. Coco,

     

    Your english is good enough. Don't under estimate your self.

     

    Vlad

  7. Coco,

     

    I am Digben at Plongeur.com 'cause Ben was already used when I registered... here I'm just.. Ben :(

     

    Welcome on board ! I hope you'll learn here as much as I did a few months ago!

  8. Great! I will look for the "Plongeur" T-shirt. I will the Asian dude with very short hair. No special t-shirts. :(

  9. Yeah, he says that... Look for an asian guy with short hair wearing a t-shirt that says "Darwin Field Station - Galapagos" :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  10. I'll be there, too (from Friday evening to Sunday)! English guy, beer in hand (I don't drink when I am diving so make up for it at all other diving-related occasions). There are usually a good number of Brits out there and I'm happy to introduce any wetpixelites to the UK gang.

    Alex

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.