Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Seacam 1Ds * button fix

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam 1Ds * button fix

3 posts
  1. Here's what Seacam has done to make the * button accessible one-handed:

    (two housings -- one original, and one with lever replaced)

     

    031012_131005_7089.jpg

  2. Can you tell me whether the right sided bulkhead interferes with the shutter release lever? On the D100 seacam, this looks that it might be an issue with the strobe cord plugged in. Might take some getting used to. Altogether, the seacams ROCK! The ports are huge and beautiful and you gotta feel the material!

     

    I'm soooo jealous of Eric shooting the 1Ds in this housing!

  3. Kasey -

     

    It doesn't interfere -- I've had no problems so far, except that the ultralight handles i put on get in the way of the housing's buckles unless you mount them all the way out.

     

    working with Dave and Terry on a fix as I type this...

     

    The seacam is amazing. I took it for a couple of dives this week, and it's been amazing to have such a huuuuge viewfinder!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.