Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lair of the Waterwolf

Started by DeanB ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

Lair of the Waterwolf

15 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I've popped a short Trailer on youtube for my DVD 'Lair of the Waterwolf'.

     

     

    [embedded this video -moderator]

     

    Have a look its only a minute long but I like it :drink:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Edited by echeng
  2. Uuu - very interesting.

    Like the sound :drink:

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  3. I'm glad I was able to identify the fish as a Pike before I read the description, patted myself on the back. Good opening trailer....lots of banding in the fish footage but that's probably due to Youtube. Where'd the sound track come from?

    Steve

  4. I'm glad I was able to identify the fish as a Pike before I read the description, patted myself on the back. Good opening trailer....lots of banding in the fish footage but that's probably due to Youtube. Where'd the sound track come from?

    Steve

     

    Hi Steve,

     

    Yeah the banding was a prob I used the H.246 quicktime conversion thingy. I had another H.264 version and it came out 4:3 and really rubbish. The soundtrack is all mine ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. The text was fantastic Dean...O.... and so was that 1 fish. ;)

  6. The text was fantastic Dean...O.... and so was that 1 fish. :)

     

    ;) Cheers Wags ... We are grateful for anything in these UK quarries.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  7. Hi all,

     

    I'm having a discussion on a well known ( to anglers) Pike fishing forum about my trailer. A few peeps have said that it was excellent a few that it is miles to short (everyone's a critic) and not much to see, however as I replied that was my intention a short, dark piece sort of like a horror trailer. I remember seeing a trailer for a big production years ago that was a black screen with people talking in the background and I thought that was cool ;)

     

    I just wanted some sort of visual impact and for viewers to really want to see more.

     

    Please take a look and tell me what you think

     

     

    youtube trailer

     

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Edited by DeanB
  8. Duplicate topics merged and original video embedded. Please embed videos, guys -- it makes more people watch the content.

  9. Sorry Eric

     

    Just thought peeps who had already seen the original thread wouldn't read the new piece... ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  10. Looks cool Deano, quick question, at the beginning you have Dean Burman MMX.... what's the MMX mean, I've seen it on heaps of things but never know what it means.

     

    J

  11. Looks cool Deano, quick question, at the beginning you have Dean Burman MMX.... what's the MMX mean, I've seen it on heaps of things but never know what it means.

     

    J

     

    Cheers Jonny

     

    MMX= 2010 in Roman numerals

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  12. aaaaaahhhh

     

    Makes sense.... I feel dumb now! ;)

     

    Thanks

     

    J

  13. aaaaaahhhh

     

    Makes sense.... I feel dumb now! ;)

     

    Thanks

     

    J

     

    :) No probs mate... Your not the only one to ask ;)

     

    And thanks for your opinion on the trailer its the best one out of the lot :lol:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  14. Great Job Dean,

     

    Order on it's way!

     

    Adam

  15. Great Job Dean,

     

    Order on it's way!

     

    Adam

     

    Cheers Adam ... Enjoy ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.