Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal FE3 port depth rating?

Started by Andy Morrison ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal FE3 port depth rating?

2 posts
  1. I have a Subal FE-3 dome port that has a sticker saying it's rated to 180 feet. Has anyone taken one deeper? Are the newer dome ports rated deeper? I'm taking my trimix course this spring and summer and was curious about this since I'll likely be doing 200 foot dives.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Andy

  2. I have a Subal FE-3 dome port that has a sticker saying it's rated to 180 feet. Has anyone taken one deeper? Are the newer dome ports rated deeper? I'm taking my trimix course this spring and summer and was curious about this since I'll likely be doing 200 foot dives.

    Thanks,

    Andy

     

    Ask Ryan Canon about that. I believe he told me the depth rating was wrong (or had been extended) and was deeper than the 180 that was marked on my dome, but check with him.

    C

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.