Close to where I live in Washington state is a dive site called Deception Pass. This area has strong currents and must be dove during a very short window of slack between tide changes. Here's a short video I shot recently while diving in the pass.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by wolfeeldiver ·
Read-only discussion
Close to where I live in Washington state is a dive site called Deception Pass. This area has strong currents and must be dove during a very short window of slack between tide changes. Here's a short video I shot recently while diving in the pass.
Nice! I watched the current race under that bridge a couple of summers ago. It's great to see what's underneath.
Pat
Gotta love Wetpixel! Thanks Mike for sharing your video, it's always fabulous to be able to see such amazing places!
Very nice Mike, Thanks for putting it up. Nice job with the music too.
Cheers,
Steve
Very nice Mike, Thanks for putting it up. Nice job with the music too.
Cheers,
Steve
Thanks all for the kind words!
Well done, so many expect to see blue water when there's gold in them there green water as well.
Steve
Always love to see some cold water video.
Thanks for sharing
Todd
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.