Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal Zoom Gears

Started by Stewart L. Sy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Zoom Gears

4 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    Just wondering, does anyone know if I need to get new zoom gears for my Canon EF16-35 & 25-105 zooms from Subal if I were to use the new C10 housing? These worked fine in the older CE5 film housing.

     

    thanks!

     

    s.

  2. The answer is....

     

    You need to get new zoom gears for the Canon housings.... :angryfire:

     

    Oh well...

     

    Stu

  3. I have upgraded from a N70 to F100 to D100 Subal housing. They all have used the same zoom gears. I only have to buy new gears for new lenses.

  4. Yes, the Nikons don't change, only the Canon ones...

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.