Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Try the Chat

Started by james ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Try the Chat

4 posts
  1. Gang,

     

    When there are more than 2 or 3 people online, I expect you to pop into the chatroom. C'mon, I need entertainment here!? :-)

     

    Just click on the button in the upper right that says "Live Chat"

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Yeah, well James, perhaps if you were actually in there :D

  3. I am in there Craig...hmm...strange.

  4. The chat window is staying grey and the chat java client doesn't start to me :D

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.