Hi All,
We will be attending the Beneath the Sea Show March 26-28. Stop by and check out our products or just say hi. Equinox Booths 841 & 843. It's always a lot of fun and I hope to see a ton of you there.
Read-only discussion
Hi All,
We will be attending the Beneath the Sea Show March 26-28. Stop by and check out our products or just say hi. Equinox Booths 841 & 843. It's always a lot of fun and I hope to see a ton of you there.
Wetpixel will be there, too! Booth 109. See you there!
Note to WP staff: please move this post if it is too comerical for Gallery Chat .
This is an invitation to any one attending the BTS show to stop by booth 202 and get briefed on ECO Divers new concept to dive the Lembeh Straits combining the convience of an on-site live aboard and luxury of a land based cottage.
See http://tinyurl.com/yg2cat5
Thanks,
Allan
Merged threads into this BTS thread.
I will be at BTS all three days. I can be found at the Shark Research Institute booth most of the time. Please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself as a fellow wetpixelian if you are planning on attending the show...
cheers!
- MDP
We'll be @ the show Friday & Sat. Looking forward to it.
Will be at the Aquatica booth all week end. looking forward to the show!
I'll be at the Wetpixel booth and wandering around the show floor -- come up and introduce yourself if we haven't met.
I'll also be at the REEF booth (#220) signing Sensational Seas Two DVDs at 2pm on Saturday (many of the contributors will be signing DVDs -- a schedule will be up at the booth).
We've arrived in Secaucus, NJ and will be heading over to the Meadowlands Exposition Center soon to set up for Beneath the Sea 2010. If you're going to BTS, please stop by booth 109 to say hi!
I bumped into Blake, Norma, Jean and Joe (Aquatica) at the airport and resisted the urge to snap a few photos for pre-show coverage.
We've still got a few extra exhibits-only passes for BTS. If you're interested, follow @wetpixel on Twitter and send us a message with a request! I suspect that there are only a handful of dive folks who use Twitter, but it's worth a try.
Have a great show guys. Looking forward to the coverage.
Alex
p.s. Hope you are OK Eric. First you are licking the taps in your house, now you're resisting the photographic urge!
First you are licking the taps in your house...
![]()
Note to WP staff: please move this post if it is too comerical for Gallery Chat .
This is an invitation to any one attending the BTS show to stop by booth 202 and get briefed on ECO Divers new concept to dive the Lembeh Straits combining the convience of an on-site live aboard and luxury of a land based cottage.
See http://tinyurl.com/yg2cat5
Thanks,
Allan
This is an excellent idea. is it one of Jim Yannys ideas.
Stew
So, did anyone happen to get a photo of me up on stage tonight? Just curious -- would love to have one!
I don't know if anyone is reading this, but I've updated day 2 coverage with text:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/beneath-the...day-2-coverage/
I'll post day 3 photos momentarily.
Day 3 photos posted:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/beneath-the...day-3-coverage/
nice video with Jean ![]()
Great work Eric... ![]()
Final coverage live: http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/beneath-the...day-3-coverage/
(Day 3 coverage)
Did anyone else from Wetpixel go to BTS? We'd love to hear your impressions of the show!
Looks like a great event
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.