Found my computer on (maybe for several days). My 30" Apple screen was bright with anything on the screen very dull. Also there were many fine vertical lines, uniform. all the way across the screen.
I tried plugging and unplugging the computer and screen a number of times. Also tired restarting many times and turning off and then back on. Nothing brings the screen back to normal.
I plugged in an old 23" Apple screen. It works fine and normal.
The 30" display is sitting in my dinning room. When I'm done with my taxes I plan on trying to plug it in again.
The screen was calibrated with colormunki. All the settings work fine with the old 23" Apple cinema display that I replaced it with.
Does anyone have any ideas what might be done and what could be done about it? Or am I screwed. It is an older one and out of warranty.
Thanks for any info>
Dave B.