Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

macro lens PT-015

Started by kaarlin ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

macro lens PT-015

6 posts
  1. I want to buy an macrolens for my PT-105. Is anyone using a macrolens and what are the results. Which lens is the best: The Olympus lens or the Inon?

  2. A good friend of mine shoots the C5050 in the PT015 housing without a macro lens. He told me that the macro settings on the 5050 were so good he didn't need a macro lens. When we compared my macro shots with his - me using the macro lens on my C4040, him w/out - the difference was amazing. Granted, they are different cameras but to this day I don't believe he uses a macro lens and has gotten some awesome shots (and won some local photo contests.)

     

    Anyway, I just thought I'd pass that along - food for thought ;-)

     

    Karen

  3. Yes it's true that this camera is good for macroshots without a macrolens! But.... In april I am going on a trip to Sulawesie and I want to shoot some shots of a pigmee seahorse! I think this seahorse is to little for the supermacroposition with my camera......

  4. Check with yahsemtough - he just got back from shooting pygmey's with an add-on macro lens.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. seems that the Inon lenses have the best results! I think i go for the INON UCL-165..... In my vieuw the best option for the pigmee seahorses....

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.