Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji WP Z33 Compatible Housing?

Started by FarmPondsAreHardcore ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji WP Z33 Compatible Housing?

2 posts
  1. I have a Fujifilm Z33 digital camera, linked here:

    http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_c.../finepix_z33wp/

     

    And was wondering if anyone knew if it would be compatible with the Fuji Finepix WP-FXZ100 Underwater Camera Housing/Waterpoof Case For The Finepix Z100FD and Z100 Digital Cameras, linked here:

    http://store.aikotradingstore.com/prfuwp.html

     

    Any assistance would be most appreciated. The camera itself is rated to ten feet without a housing but come on, I'm out of the pool :)

  2. No, no housing that I know of available.

     

    Jack

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.