Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Colour filter for S&S 16mm WAL?

Started by Anthony ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Colour filter for S&S 16mm WAL?

2 posts
  1. I was given a quote for a package consisting of Sea &Sea lens adapter for my WP-DC300, 16mm WAL, 2T macro, and colour filter for the WAL...

    What I'd like to know is if I am using my strobe, should I be using the colour filter, or is it only useful when shooting with ambient light?

    Will it in fact be detrimental while using the strobe?

     

    Thanks.

  2. Using strobes and filters at the same time is very difficult.

     

    I'd recommend you try using filter/no strobe for your first attempts.

     

    Cheers

    James

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.